The organizing committee of the 11th Meeting Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery invites participants to submit their abstracts for presentation till 01 April 2020 through the online abstract submission form.
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract pathologies:
- Ureteral and UPJ strictures
- Upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of lower urinary tract pathologies:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prostatic carcinoma
- Bladder carcinoma
- Urethral strictures
- Urinary incontinence
Inovations and new surgical techniques, “tips and tricks”
Abstract submission procedure for the Moderated poster and video session:
- All abstracts should be submitted in electronic format through the symposium website in Bulgarian and English language
- The format of the abstract should be as follows: no longer than 300 words with the following sections: introduction, objective, material and methods, results, conclusions.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in e-posters (ppt) format on TV screens (participants do not need to print the poster). During the moderated poster and video session the presenting author will have 5 minutes for 2-3 slides oral presentation of the poster.
- Accepted video presentations will be presented during the moderated poster and video session and the presenting author will have maximum 10 minutes to present the video
- Corresponding authors will be notified if their abstract has been accepted only by e-mail
- Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplementary issue of journal “Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery”. The publication of the abstract is conditional upon registration for the meeting of at least one of the authors per abstract
- The authors are responsible for ensuring the authenticity of all data presented in their abstracts
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed with the understanding that they have not been published previously in print or electronic format
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Organizing committee
Deadline for abstract submission is 01 April 2020