The organizing committee of the 12th Meeting Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery invites participants to submit their abstracts for the virtual poster corner till 15 April 2022 through the online abstract submission form.
- Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract pathologies
- Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of lower urinary tract pathologies:
- Laparoscopic and robotic assisted urology
- Inovations and new surgical techniques, “tips and tricks”
The abstract submission procedure for the Moderated poster and video session:
- All abstracts should be submitted in electronic format through the symposium website in the English language
- The format of the abstract should be as follows: no longer than 300 words with the following sections: introduction, objective, material and methods, results, conclusions.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee
- Corresponding authors will be notified if their abstract has been accepted only by e-mail
- Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplementary issue of the journal “Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery”.
- The authors are responsible for ensuring the authenticity of all data presented in their abstracts
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed with the understanding that they have not been published previously in print or electronic format
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Organizing committee
- Accepted posters will be displayed at the posters’ corner on the virtual congress centre of the meeting
The deadline for abstract submission is 15 April 2022