Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of upper urinary tract pathologies:
- Ureteral and UPJ strictures
- Upper urinary tract transitional cell carcinoma
Endoscopic diagnosis and treatment of lower urinary tract pathologies:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Bladder carcinoma
- Urethral strictures
- Urinary incontinence
Inovations in surgical techniques, “tips and tricks”
Abstract submission procedure for the Moderated poster and video session:
- All abstracts should be submitted in electronic format through the symposium website in Bulgarian and English language
- The format of the abstract should be as follows: no longer than 300 words with the following sections: introduction, objective, material and methods, results, conclusions.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee
- Accepted posters will be presented in e-posters (ppt) format on TV screens (participants do not need to print the poster).
- During the moderated poster and video session the presenting author will have 5 minutes for 2-3 slides oral presentation of the poster.
- Accepted video presentations will be presented during the the moderated poster and video session and the presenting author will have maximum 10 minutes to present the video
- Corresponding authors will be notified if their abstract has been accepted only by e-mail
- Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplementary issue of journal “Endourology and Minimally Invasive Surgery”.
- The publication of the abstract is conditional upon registration for the meeting of at least one of the authors per abstract
- The authors are responsible for ensuring the authenticity of all data presented in their abstracts
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed with the understanding that they have not been published previously in print or electronic format
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Organizing committee
Deadline for abstract submission is 20 March 2018